Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Connan the barbarian


This is my lates sculpting work. I used magic sculpt and super sculpy firm in the proccess.

It is 20 cm high (aproximate scale is 1:10). I found one picture on the web and decided to make my figure as similar as possible to the picture. I took me close to one month to completly finish this project. I was planning to produce copies of my barbarian, but in the end I decided it should stay unique J
Figure was primed and painted by Vallejo acrylics paints. Hope you like it!

Here are some picture of finalized figure.







Almost finished just few final tuches missing here.













I sculpted the figure based on this picture from "Connan the Barbarian"  movie.


Few before painting (only whith primer coat).















No comments:

Post a Comment